God’s heart breaks for the lost. That’s why you and I should be concerned about the these unfortunate people who have never heard of Jesus Christ.
I’ve been writing about this injustice:
- Some People Get to Hear the Gospel While Others Don’t… It’s Just Plain Wrong!
- Over 3 Billion People Have Never Heard of Christ… Why Aren’t We More Concerned?
- Facebook post: Read the story of how God really got a hold of me through a taxi driver…
Look at these stats… Is it fair?
Out of a World population of over 7.5 billion people these stats from the World Christian Database concern me:
- 32% of the World population are Christians
- 39% are Non-believers
- 29% of the World’s Population Have No Gospel Access
- 77% Go to People who are already Christians
- 20% Go to Non-beleivers
- Only 3% Go to people who have no gospel access
- 92.8% of all money raised for missions goes to Christians
- 6.8% of missions offerings goes towards non-beleivers
- 4% of missions funds goes to those who have no Gospel Access
What’s the Solution?
Go into all the World and preach the Gospel to Everyone Mark 16:15
2018 Ministry Schedule
Where are we going?
You guessed it. To those who have no Gospel witness.
- May 31- June 3 Globe hosts a CFNI Bootcamp trip
- June 4-8 Disciple making workshop with Curtis Sergeant in Pensacola, Fl. Join us
- June 14 Our Family leaves for Chiapas Mexico
- July 13-20 Cristi goes to Ecuador
- August 13 – Cristi enters Bible college at Christ for The Nations in Dallas, Texas
- August 18- Ana and I leave for Southeast Asia to share the Gospel with the Unreached
We can’t do it all, but we can do our part!