I want to share the heart and soul of what we do. It’s not just our vision, it fulfills God’s vision in Psalms 96:3:
To help you, our partner in ministry, become a part of our/God’s vision I want to address 6 frequently asked questions (FAQ):
1. WHY? What is the Biblical rationale behind this vision:
Romans 15:20 expresses my heart,
“II Peter 3:9 expresses the heart of God in that He doesn’t wish for ‘any to perish but for all to come to repentance.’
Seeking and saving the lost is why Christ came. It’s why we minister.
Of the World’s 7.47 billion people, over 3 billion people of them have never heard the Gospel, not knowing or experiencing the love and forgiveness Jesus wants them to have.
John 14:6 confirms the only way to the Father is through Jesus, and I am compelled to share the life-changing gospel message with these unreached people, who so desperately need truth and hope in their lives.
2. WHO? Who will be impacted and changed by this ministry?
Every second, one lost person enters eternity without Christ. Time is of the essence. If we can help them embrace Jesus Christ and mentor them in the right direction, it could set the course of their entire lives for all eternity.
3. WHERE? Where do they live?
If you followed our ministry you know I travel a lot to the 10/40 window. Besides Mexico, I’m concentrating on areas where Christ is not yet known, mostly in Asia and some other continents on the eastern hemisphere. Most of these people are Islam, Hindu, Buddhist or Non-religious. The one common denominator they have is they are all in desperate need of a personal relationship with Christ. That’s why I’m saying no to other career options and giving myself completely to this. I want to help these lost people know the Lord and become sold-out disciples of Christ.”
4. WHAT? What is the strategy to accomplish the vision?
Our Strategy is “Making Disciples, Planting Churches and Reaching Unreached Nations”.
We accomplish this strategy through Multiplication and Mobilization of new Christ followers, missionaries, and our ministry partners.
- Multiplication of missionaries – We mobilize (send) missionaries from the USA and Mexico to ripe harvest fields in unreached nations
- Multiplication of New Christ Followers – I mobilize new disciples through one-on-one evangelism and our weekly disciple-making small groups. They not only learn to follow Christ but to equip others to become disciple makers.
- Multiplication of Ministry Partners– By growing our support team I mobilize you, our partner who sends us. I desire to help you be part of God’s plan for Him to be loved by every people. I want you to grow as a disciple maker, and become a World changer..
Read more about “our strategy”
5. HOW? What is your goal and how will you measure success?
As you know, Jesus commanded us to make disciples in Matthew 28. Our primary goal is to obey and fulfill what is on God’s heart by literally going into all the World to multiply disciples.
I want to start a movement of disciples who multiply disciples and churches, specifically targeting unreached people groups. Our end goal is within ten years 100 current UPGs will have a viable indigenous church that is strong enough to reach their own people.
The real measure of success is:
- How many lost families can we win to Christ, how many new Christians we can help become mature followers of Christ, and then how many of these new disciples we can train to become workers themselves?
- Can we graduate at least 20 missionary world-changers each year who are going to spend a lifetime making disciples? We believe this mentoring will make a real difference in eternity.
- Can I succeed in helping you, our sending partner, have greater meaning in life? My goal is to add value by serving, equipping and mobilizing you.
6. YOU? What is your specific role in fulfilling this vision?
My role is Director of Disciple Making Movements with Globe International.
I’m a vital link between our 200 plus missionaries and our home offices as we seek to plant 5,000 churches among the unreached by the year 2028.
As a director, I provide the training and tools our missionaries need to do their very strategic grass-roots evangelism and disciple-making among unreached people groups where most have never even heard of Jesus! It would be an honor to have you partnering with us in this critical ministry.
Get more info about “what we do”
We do all of this So that we can make more disciples for Christ, multiply indigenous churches and mobilize both goers and senders to effectively obey and fulfill the great commission.