Imagine You and I Obeying The Great Commission Together in 2017
Ana, Cristi and I are so grateful for every person who has joined us in faith; who prays for us, supports us and loves us. Know that because of your faithfulness, countless lives were changed in 2016, and we are believing for so much more in 2017!
We believe 2017 will be a year you’ll discover purpose, make a difference, and realize your full potential in life as we obey Christ’s great commission together.
We send out monthly paper and ink newsletters.
Would you like to get our monthly mail-outs? Send us your name and address to start getting them now.
Here’s how your partnership has enabled us to make a difference this last month:
- Over Christmas we handed out over 450 toys with candy, fruit and peanuts.
- We ministered a couple of times weekly in remote Indian villages and Mexican Churches
- Our English speaking disciple making class is enabling us to mentor a small handful of young Mexican leaders. One new disciple (Fernando) publicly shared his testimony for the first time in Xhiquinxulum (Indian Village)
- We helped facilitate ministry in Indian villages for Josh and Diana Britnell’s parents during our Christmas.
- Josh Britnell and I have also been very busy planning for a “Kairos course” training event on Jan. 23 -27.
- We found an office space for Misión Global. It’s located near the center of town and our cost is only $2,500 pesos ($125US) a month + utilities.
What Are you Struggling With?
We all have struggles. Our family has struggled with health issues. You may remember that I hurt my back in an accident. I am limited in what I can do physically. Cristi is recuperating from a collarbone injury as a result of the same accident and Ana still copes with a neck injury. Please pray for physical healing for our family.
I bet you’ve had some struggles also. Whatever your struggle, remember, we’re in a spiritual battle –
We wrestle not against flesh and blood (we are on the offensive, not the defensive) against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph 6:12
We want to encourage you,
Hope you enjoyed this Newsletter.
Thank you for your prayers and faithful financial support.
Making a difference in the World together,
Greg Nemer Family
ps. Please leave a comment below letting us know how you don’t give up.