We value your trust. That’s why we’re committed to using the money you give in efficient and effective ways.
Most of the money that supports Missions comes from donors like you.
Your donations are tax- deductible. We give 10% to Globe International as a tithe to cover administration costs that provide you with newsletters, and year end giving statements.
Our six principles for integrity in fundraising
- This ministry belongs to God. As His stewards, we’re accountable to His objectives, interests and concerns.
- The future of God’s work doesn’t depend on the survival of this organization. But as long as He supplies the means, we will serve others in His name.
- We’ll be honest about our financial needs. We will always fundraise in a respectful way and try not to raise more money than we need.
- We will try not to run the ministry at a deficit. If we have to borrow to cover unforeseen expenses, we will do our best to repay the loan quickly.
- We request that you support the work of your own faith community first, before you contribute to Missionaries Greg, Ana & Cristi Nemer.
- You’ll receive clear and understandable receipts. Globe International provides year end statements so you can receive tax deductions.
By His strength, we will labor for God with all of our efforts, time and finances to do His perfect will and to be a blessing not only to the Mexican people but also to our friends and family in the U.S. Our goal is to be like Jesus and we know that one day we will see the reward of our group efforts partially during this time on earth and finally when we all get to Heaven.
- Prayer for the family of believers and its leadership both in Mexico and the United States.
- Communication with family, friends, and brothers and sisters in Christ through conversations, newsletters, and e-mail.
- Submission to our Church, missionary, and financial coverings.
- Leadership in Mexico and to groups wishing to take missions trips to Mexico.
- Integrity – Our commitment is to Jesus to represent His Kingdom in a manner that will bring Glory to God..